Added: 22 March 2021
District: 10th Area
Phone: +93800 | +93791600800
FB Page: facebook.com/nkb.afghanistan
Address: Shahr-e-Naw, Turabazkhan
New Kabul Bank (NKB) started its banking activities on 18 April 2011 by having received its license as a commercial bank under the banking system of the country (Afghanistan).
Ministry of Finance is the only shareholder of New Kabul Bank and it (NKB) has four kinds of activity license:
1. Banking license
2. AISA License
3. 3131 Network License
4. 2266 Services License
NEW KABUL BANK is operating and providing services for valued citizens by covering a wide network in more than 117 branches including a technical and supporting office in Dubai with a professional and experienced cadre.
NEW KABUL BANK is offering the following legal banking services equipped with an electronic system.
NEW KABUL BANK SERVICES:
1. Account Opening
2. Balance Confirmation
3. Issue of Balance Confirmation
4. Deposits Withdrawal and Payment( Banking Transactions)
5. Money Transfer from one Account to another Account
6. Issue of Cheque-book (10-25 page)
7. Internet Banking (to check statements, money transfer from one account to another account, exchange rate, information about balance) and so on.
8. Mobile Phone Banking
9. ATM Services – 24 hour (Member of APS)
10. POS Services (coming soon)
11. 3131 Services -24 hour
12. Master Card (Master and Debit Card)
13. Websurfer Card
14. Salary Disbursement Services
15. Electricity Bills Collection
16. Islamic Banking Services along with Islamic terms and conditions
NEW KABUL BANK is equipped with professionally trained security forces and armored vehicles that deliver your money safely and securely anywhere inside Afghanistan.
New Kabul bank is connected all over the Global SWIFT facility which enables fast funds transfer for customers of the bank having a correspondent relationship with 7 international banks such as:
– Commerz Bank Germany,
– Bank of China
– Unicredit Bank Italy
– Alraji Bank United Emirate
– Crown Agent Bank London
– National Commercial Bank Jeddah
– KBC Bank Brussels
– HDFC Bank India
New Kabul Bank is the principal-agent for western union Money transfer in Afghanistan therefore it is authorized to transfer and receive money through western union company in all over the world and vice versa.